Volunteer with Unlocking ADHD
Unlocking ADHD welcomes volunteers from all walks of life and all ages.
As a community-based organization that has a big dream to transform the lives of ADHDers in Singapore and beyond, we are constrained at the moment, by the lack of resources in the form of a full time team. Thus, until we get to a certain point of growth, we will be dependent on the passion and goodwill of those in the ADHD community and their friends who share the vision of Empowering ADHDers & their Families to Live Life to the Fullest.
- content creation (e.g. writing articles, managing social media, creating videos, infographics, etc)
- research based (e.g. researching into ADHD and brainstorming with us on how to translate the results of the research into actions that will make a positive impact in the ADHD community)
- events (e.g. help organize events to engage the ADHD community)
- support groups / online forums (e.g. help to moderate or coordinate our support groups and online forums)
- community engagement (e.g. outreach into the community to create awareness about ADHD)
- many more opportunities, depending on the background and interests of the volunteer
We look forward to working together to Impact Lives!!